Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sweet Potato

Today was great!! I didn't get up until 9. Laid around until 11. Fixed breakfast. And went shopping! I wanted to get a few things to decorate the house. The walls are so empty.

I bought a few items for the bedroom, but all I could find was a picture and lantern for the bedroom. I suck at decorating. I can't wait for Huck's mom to come down. She doesn't know it yet, but she will be helping me decorate the house :) I did rearrange our living room. It looks a million times better. I'll post pictures later.

For dinner tonight, I made Turkey Burgers, roasted green beans, and baked sweet potato fries.

Baked Sweet Potato Fries

  • 1 Large Sweet Potato- Cut into strips
  • 1 tsp Paprika
  • 1 tsp Onion Powder
  • 1 tsp Garlic Powder
  • 1 tsp Ground Red Pepper (More or Less depending on your heat level)
  • 1/2 tsp Coriander
  • Salt and Pepper
  • 1 Tbsp Oil
    • Preheat oven to 450. 
    • Mix together seasons. Coat fries in oil and sprinkle with seasoning mixture. 
    • Lay in a single layer and bake for 25-30 minutes. 
      • Enjoy!  


I coated the green beans in oil and added chopped garlic and salt and pepper. I baked them in the oven for 10-15 minutes. 

I wanted to post this picture. It is a rare view of London standing up!! Usually he is sleeping. 

"To the Left!!" 

 I thought I would throw in a couple of him being lazy! Whenever people come over, he thinks he can get on the couch.

Huck doesn't stop him either! It is kind of cute though!! 

After dinner, we rode our bikes downtown for $1 drafts. It is cheaper to drink there than buy it at Publix and drink it at home. Better people watching downtown too! 

Now time for bed! My parents will be here tomorrow :)!!! I can't wait to see them. I haven't seen them in 3 months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...