Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day One

After getting up early to drive to Stuart to take the moving truck back, I decided to find the closest Publix and grab a family dinner meal (Those things are so cheap and so good). I was so excited to find out Publix is only 0.8 miles away.

I came back and started unpacking the kitchen stuff. Like my friend Shelly said, the kitchen is the most important room in the house. I will feel better when I can walk in and start cooking. The boxes quickly dwindled down to one box of stuff to go in the garage. It really made me feel better! 

We meet Huck's boss at JJ Muggs Grill in Downtown Abacoa for dinner later that night. I ordered the Chicken Tenders dipped in Hot Sauce and a Stella. Not very adventurist or healthy, but they smelled really good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...