Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Furniture

I woke up at 730 this morning (sleeping on an air mattress sucks). I took the dogs for a walk, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be and went to Publix. The Publix that is .8 miles away :) I grabbed a few things for breakfast. I was excited to be able to cook in my own kitchen again.

Egg McMuffins
  • 1 English Muffin
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 Slice Canadian Bacon 
  • 1 Slice Cheese 
  • Diced Jalapenos 
  1. Toast Muffins in broiler. 
  2. Fry eggs in pan with a little cooking spray. 
  3. Warm Bacon in pan. 
  4. Top muffin with bacon, jalapenos, egg, and cheese. 
  5. Melt Cheese in broiler for a minute or so. 
This is so easy but so good. Again I like my egg yolk runny so it makes a dipping sauce when you break into it, but be carefully not to make a mess. 


We took Jud to the Palm Beach International Airport. Me and Huck were both really excited when we found out the airport is only 20 minutes away. We rode around West Palm looking for bedroom furniture and found a nice bed, dresser, desk and coffee table from Ashley Furniture. It will be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait! No more air mattress :) 

We ate lunch at Sal's Italian Ristorante. It is right down the road from our house. Their lunch special is crazy cheap. You get Soup or Salad, Slice of Pizza and 1/2 a Sub for $7.99!! I tried the Pasta e Fagioli Soup, cheese pizza, and a Meatball Sub. Huck ordered a House salad, pizza and Italian Classico Sub. They were both really good. We will be going back again for sure! 

Around 10PM we finally decided we were ready for Dinner after our huge lunch. We have been unpacking boxes since we got home and I didn't really feel like make a big meal. We had leftover Publix's Rotisserie Chicken, Fresh Green Beans, and Roasted Herb Brown Rice. 

Green Beans
  • 1 lb Fresh Green Beans
  • Olive Oil
  • 1/4 Onion-Minced 
  • 1-2 Cloves Garlic
  • Salt, Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper to taste
  1. Boil green beans for 3-4 minutes. 
  2. Saute garlic and onions in a pan and add beans. 
  3. Season with salt, pepper and Crushed Red Pepper. 

         I like my Green Beans soft, so I let them cook a little longer.



I used a small plate but I think we still have the same amount of food:)


The Dogs seem to be adjusting well... 


Not sure what Huck is doing in this picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...