Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why are you moving to Florida?

I met Huck March 22 or 23, 2008 (we are still unsure of the exact date) at Wild Wing Cafe in Suwanee, Georgia. We live in his house in Bethlehem, GA with our two dogs. We have a 7 year old Husky named Guinness/Dummy/Ginny and a3 year old Dorkie named London/Pooper/Oopie.


I work at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in the Emergency Room as a Orthopedic Tech, and Huck is an Independent Insurance Adjuster. In July 2011, he was offered a job working in South Florida. After four months of going back and forth between Georgia and Florida, we are finally moving to our new home in Jupiter, Florida, and November 21st I will start my new job.

I decided to start this blog as a way to share everything I love: food, travel, my dogs, and Huck, and to help our families stay connected to our lives even if we are 600 miles away.

Today was my last day at CHOA and on my way home it really hit me, WE ARE REALLY MOVING!   

Leaving the parking deck for the last time :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...