Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day at the Brew Bar

Today, we got ready and went to the Brew Bar. We met the guys of Brew Bar a few weeks ago at the Beer Competition. The guys behind the Brew Bar plan to have a place where people can brew their own beer using the Brew Bar's equipment. It is a great idea for people that want to learn to start home brewing or do not have to room to brew in their own home.


This is our second weekend hanging out with them. All the guys and girls are nice. It really seems like we are back in the garage in Georgia. But this time it is someone else's house :)

For lunch, we enjoyed smoked Chicken, Slaw, Fruit, Sweet Potato Fries, and French Onion Dip with Chips. I didn't want to take a picture sitting at the table with everyone so no pictures were taken, but the smoked chicken was great. I miss smoked food!!

The boys brewed a Citra Pale Ale.

 The brewing set up! 15 gallons of beer took about 6 hours.

 This is the beer from last weekend. It is a Stout.

The Brewing area. 

I took my Beer Ice Cream Sandwiches with me. Everyone seemed to really like them. Even Huck who isn't a big fan of sweets.

It is really nice to meet people that share the same interest and passions. I know Huck is really excited to meet these guys. I see many Sundays of beer making in our future!

Dinner tonight was incredibly unhealthy!! But so good!! I told Huck I was throwing the rest of the container away otherwise I would kill the rest of it tomorrow. At 70 calories for 2 Tablespoons, I don't need the additional calories or fat!

Now time for bed! Staying up until 2AM last night was to much for me!!

Tomorrow night we are having crab legs!! Can't wait to share the recipe for my favorite food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...