Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dinner with EG and Laura! Is that good?

Tonight, we enjoyed a nice dinner with EG, Laura, and Jaxson at Yard House at Downtown at The Gardens. Most of our conversations were based on their new addition. As I think most people without kids do, me and Huck had LOTS of question about their new life with a new baby. What do people talk about before kids?

EG breast feeding at the table! 
Laura ordered the Guacamole with Chips. The guacamole was topped with pico de gallo and feta. It was such a great combination. The only complaint would be the stale chips it came with.

For dinner, I ordered the Roasted Turkey Pot Pie with carrots, leeks, onions, celery, and fresh herbs encrusted in puff pastry. The waiter told me it was a large serving. UNDERSTATEMENT!!

  
I enjoyed my dinner. Huck ordered the Spicy Jambalaya with blackened jumbo shrimp, spicy chicken, andouille sausage, red and pasilla peppers pan blackened with sweet crawfish and cajun tomato cream sauce with jasmine rice. That was a mouth full.

I really enjoyed this dish. I wish I would have ordered this, or we would have just shared it because it was so big.


Eg ordered the Mac and Cheese and Laura ordered the Parmesan Crusted Chicken.

 Laura's chicken was really good. The roasted red peppers and mushrooms tasted great too.

EG's Mac and Cheese wasn't that great. I'm glad we didn't ordered it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...