Friday, March 2, 2012

A day of learning

Today, I joined Huck for a meeting with his company.

I understood most of the information they were talking about, but some of it was over my head. I did learn that I will never live in a house with wallpaper after seeing pictures of mold.

For dinner, I grilled some pork chops with sauteed asparagus, stuffed mushrooms, and baked potatoes.

Stuffed Mushrooms

  • 4 Large Mushroom Caps
  • 1/2 Tbsp Onion- Finely Chopped
  • 1/2 Tbsp Bell Pepper- Finely Chopped
  • 1 Small Clove Garlic- Minced
  • 1 Tbsp Panko 
  • 1/2 Tbsp Bacon- Finely Chopped 
  • 2 tsp Parmesan Cheese- Grated 
  • 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Salt and Pepper
  • Cooking Spray
    • Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
    • Mix together onion, peppers, garlic, panko, bacon, cheese, and oil together. 
    • Season with salt and pepper. 
    • Stuff mixture into mushrooms. 
    • Lightly spray with cooking spray and bake for 10 minutes. 
I am still not convinced, I like Mushrooms. Maybe if they were stuffed with crab :) 
 

I hope everyone has a safe evening with the storms moving through the Southeast. It freaked me out when all the post on Facebook said Tornado Warnings for the area my family lives. Luckily, the first band of storms have moved through with no Tornadoes. I just hope the worst is over!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...