|I made a mess pouring the batter into the ramekins.|
Yesterday, we planned to go to the Jupiter Lighthouse, but Huck worked until 1:30 and the lighthouse closed at 5. I was kind of OK with it too because it was windy yesterday and the 4 mile bike ride would have been a cold.
We, also, decided to bake our chicken in the oven instead of grilling since I wanted to make Oven Baked Chicken.
Oven Baked Chicken
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, Legs, or Thighs
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Italian Dressing
- 15 Saltine Crackers- Crust
- 1/2 Cup French Fried Onions- Crust
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- Mix together dressing and ground red pepper.
- Mix crackers, salt/pepper and fried onions together.
- Dip chicken in breading and place on a sheet pan lined with foil. You can use a cooling rack to cook the chicken on. This will allow the under side of the chicken to become crisp as well.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes or until internal temp is 165 degrees.
As I was eating my awesomely gooey warm chocolate cake, it reminded me of the biggest chocoholic I know... My best/oldest friend Jennifer. She could live on chocolate alone. I have known Jen since we were in the 7th grade. If I ever need someone to talk to (even at 1 in the morning) she is always there! I'm hoping she can come visit soon. I need some girl time!
Molten Lava Chocolate Cake with Boxed Cake Mix
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix ingredients together.
- Spray ramekins with none stick cooking spray.
- Fill ramekins 3/4 of the way full.
- Place ramekins in a baking dish and fill dish 3/4 of the way up, the ramekins, with water.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Serve warm!
I made a mess pouring the batter into the ramekins. I only have 4 extra small ramekins, so I used the rest of the batter to make cupcakes. If serving this for guest, sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top and serve with a sliced strawberry.
|How can you say no to this face.|
|The "I'm kicking some ass at COD!" face.|
|The sexy face.|
|The professional face.|
|The action face.|
|They run this house!|