For my Guacamole, I used a Florida Avocado. They have less fat and calories then other avocados, so I didn't feel bad eating an extra serving or two.
- 1/2 Florida Avocado (or two Haas Avocados)
- 1 Roma Tomato- Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Onion- Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro- Finely Chopped
- Add all ingredients to bowl.
- Using a fork, smash all ingredients together.
I waited a while to add the lime juice to my guacamole, and it had a brown look to it. This is why I did not take a close up picture of just the guacamole. It tasted really good though.
Today, we went to Miami for Huck to look at two jobs. Every time we drive to Miami, I always think of the song by Will Smith's, Welcome to Miami. It was stuck in my head all day.
I also have been spending way to much time thinking about our wedding. I pretty sure I know what date we would like to get married (I'll tell everyone when we are 100% sure), but I really do not know where I would like to have the wedding. Vegas would be fun, but I do not want anyone to be mad because they can not come. I also looked at cruises for everyone to go on with the really good deals right now, but I will not have a beach wedding.
1. Does anyone have any ideas for non beach weddings locations?
2. Do you have any advise for Vegas weddings?