Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mexican Pizza

With our leftover fajitas lunch yesterday, we made pizza.

I used my recipe for Spent Grain Pizza

Spent Grain Beer Crust
  • 2 3/4 Cups Unbleached AP Flour (Extra for dusting)
  • 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1/2 Cup Spent Grains (optional)
  • 12 oz Beer (I used Red Hook IPA)
  • Oil
    1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. 
    2. Using a mixer, mix Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Spent Grains together. 
    3. Add beer and mix until dough forms a ball. 
    4. Remove dough onto floured counter top (dough will be sticky) and knead 3-4 times. 
    5. Spray pan with cooking spray and shape dough into desired shape. 
    6.  Cook in oven for 15 minutes or until crispy. 

I used the leftover bean dip and  spread it on the pizza. Then a layer of salsa with the leftover fajitas and then cheese. It turned out really good! I used extra salsa for dipping my pizza in. 




His feet looked so weird to me! 

Waiting for something to fall on the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...