Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tour de Jupiter

Yesterday, Huck received his new bike in the mail. He was like a little kid on Christmas morning opening up the box. He found the Army Green beach cruiser by Green Line online and has a lot of cool ideas to make it look like an old World War 2 Motorcycle. I also got a new beach cruiser, yesterday.



Once Huck put his bike together we rode to Amigos Mexican Restaurant. We ordered the Fajitas with chicken, steak, and shrimp. The serving size was huge and we only ate about half. The other half will be used for Mexican Pizza. Stay tuned:)



After dropping off our leftovers, we jumped back on our bikes and headed to the beach. The beach is about 4.5 miles from our house. We noticed a lot of little shops as we were riding along that we haven't seen driving in the car. We covered about 15+ miles on our bikes yesterday. On our way home, we decided to stop by Downtown Abacoa. They were having a car show, so we parked our bikes, ordered a beer, and walked around looking at all the old cars. We sat down at JJ Muggs Grill and ordered some wings, before heading back home. Our ride back was cold! I need a basket to go on my bike, so I can pack a jacket next time. All together it was a good day. We did a lot of stuff. Me and Huck both agree, we feel like we live on vacation down here.


I wrecked Huck's new bike when I ran into the wall. My foot slipped and I almost hit my face! Better a busted bike than a busted fiance!! 
Waiting on the Draw Bridge 
I'm not allowed on his bike anymore.

View from the top of the bridge

Our Hot BBQ Wings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...