- 3 Cups Unbleached AP Flour (Extra for dusting)
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Spent Grains (optional)
- 12 oz Beer (I used Red Hook IPA)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Using a mixer, mix Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, and Spent Grains together.
- Add beer and mix until dough forms a ball.
- Remove dough onto floured counter top (dough will be sticky) and knead 3-4 times.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and shape dough into desired shape.
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes. Add toppings and return to oven 3-5 more minutes to melt cheese.
I topped my Pizza with Onion, Pepper, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Asparagus, Cheese and Turkey Pepperoni. I cooked the veggies in a pan before adding them to my pizza.
Huck is the only person I know that request Habanero Peppers on his pizza. I think he was regretting his decision when his mouth was on fire. He LOVES spicy food. He adds Crushed Red Pepper to EVERYTHING!!! Baked Potatoes, Vegetables, Meat, Soup... EVERYTHING!! This was the first time he has stopped eating because something was to hot. I only chopped up two very small peppers! I don't understand why he was crying ;)
I also made chocolate covered pecans
Chocolate Covered Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Pecans
- 2 Tbsp Milk Chocolate Chips
- Melt Chocolate Chips in microwave.
- Cook 15 seconds, stir, cook additional 15 seconds and stir. (It took 45 seconds for me to melt the chocolate).
- Pour chocolate over pecans and allow chocolate to harden. (I put them in the fridge by I am impatient)
|"Mom stop taking my picture... I'm trying to work!!"|
|Is this not the cuties thing ever??|