Thursday, February 9, 2012

I don't want to grow up!

I remember a time when I wanted to grow up and move out of my parents house. I want to have my own house. Cook my own food. Do whatever I wanted without anyone telling me what to do. 

If I could go back in time, I would punch myself in the face. 

Living with my parents was awesome. They cooked for me, washed my clothes, clean up after me, paid my bills, gave me gas money... I could go on.  

I don't understand how lucky I was living at home. Now I work, pay my own bills (kind of ;) Huck pays most of them), and do my own laundry. 

As I was writing my little 'I hate being a grown up vent' I went through my computer looking for pictures of my parents house to post. Seeing pictures of my Mommy and Daddy really made me sad. I miss being close to them, and seeing them more often. 

My Mom told me the other day, they were going to my sisters for dinner, and I felt like I was missing out on family time. Don't get me wrong... I love it here. I just really miss my family :'( 

Huck's 30th Surprise Birthday Party
Fishing with my Mommy

My fish was almost to heavy for me to hold up for the picture :) 

Me and My Daddy! 
 Me and My Baby Sister at her 21st Birthday

Since my computer died a few weeks ago, the only pictures I have access to are the ones on Facebook.  I noticed in all the pictures, I have a beer. 


Sorry for my venting! I'm done now! Promise!! 

Now time for pictures of London...
   
He is so lazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...