For dinner, we rode our bikes to Publix to get shrimp for dinner. We decided to have Shrimp Po'Boy sandwiches for dinner. For a while when we lived in Georgia, we would go to Oyster Bay every Tuesday night for $0.50 oysters and the best seafood gumbo EVER! Huck would eat 1-2 dozen oysters and I would get the seafood gumbo and shrimp Po'Boy. I always finished the gumbo, but never made it through the sandwich.
Tonight's dinner was inspired by Oyster Bay's Po'Boy.
Breaded Baked Shrimp
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs- I used Zatarains Fish Fry Mix
- 8 Large Shrimp-Shelled and De-veined
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add breading and shrimp to bowl, cover with lid, and shake to coat with breading
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes or until pink.
- 2 Tbsp Horseradish
- 4 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Mayo- I used Kraft Mayo Spread
- Mix all ingredient together.
|Look at his legs!!|