Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Party

Tonight, we hosted our first Super Bowl Party in Florida. Tom, Tina, and another one of Huck's coworkers, Lynn joined us to watch the game. We ate a late lunch, and decided to just make a few snacks to eat during the game. Lynn brought over a Spicy Cheese Dip. Tina made a dip with ground sausage, cream cheese, and Ro Tel. It was good.

Healthy Right?
            

I made Jalapeno Poppers and Meatballs with BBQ sauce. 

For the meatballs, I used the same technique I used for my Meatloaf. And I made my own Beerbecue Sauce. I formed the meat into golf ball sized portions, browned them in a pan on all sides and placed them in my slow cooker with the beerbecue sauce on low. 

  
Jalapeno Poppers 
  • 10 Jalapeno- Halved and Seeds Removed
  • 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese 
  • 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
  • 7 Slices Turkey Bacon Cut into Thirds 
    • Preheat oven to 350. 
    • Mix together both cheeses. 
    • Spoon cheese into jalapeno 
    • Wrap in bacon and place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
    • Bake for 20 minutes. 
      • Serve and Enjoy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...