Pretzel Crusted Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Pretzel (grind in food processor)
- 1/2 Cup Spent Grains (Optional)
- 1/4 Fat Free Italian Dressing
- 4 Slices Cheese
- 4 Slices Ham
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay chicken flat on cutting board. Slice in middle of chicken to butterfly chicken.
- Place cheese and ham inside chicken and fold over. You can secure with toothpicks if needed.
- Dip chicken in dressing and then in pretzels. I cooked my chicken on a wired rack so they would be crunchy on all sides.
- Spray with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Mustard and Beer Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Beer (I used an IPA but it was to strong. Next time, I would use a Lager or Pale Ale)
- 1/4 Cup Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Combine all ingredients and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- I added a lot of extra sugar to tame the bitterness from the beer. Adjust the flavors according to the beer you use.
|Our dinner table|
I also had an interview with "Mr. Why" today. It was the worst interview every!! The doctor would ask me a question and before I could completely answer he was asking me WHY?? The office manager explained to me they have over "700" calls a day and "100" faxes, and I would be responsible for taking care of all of them "Can you handle it?" When I said yes the doctor asked me "Are you sure?" I bet you can guess what he said when I answered yes. I was about to walk out when Mr. Why decided he was tired of being a jerk. Oh, he also explained to me that he yells when he gets mad and if you mess up he will yell at you. WOW I really hope I get a call back from them!! NOT!! I think I am just going to help Huck. I can't handle anyone of these horrible interviews.