Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm Back!!

We arrived home yesterday from Georgia, and after a 10 1/2 hour car ride, I decided we will never travel the day after Christmas again. Luckily, I had great company while sitting in traffic. And I took a really good nap :)

For Christmas, I feel like I received way more then I deserved. My parents gave me a Singer Sewing Machine. I have so many ideas for stuff to make from Pinterest, and I'm really excited to start using it.

My favorite gift would have to be my new camera from Huck. He bought me the Canon EOS Rebel T2i, which is the one I wanted.

Huck really like the gift I made him. I didn't have a lot of money for a gift for him this year, so I decided to make his gift. Every time we go the the beach, I always write Huck -n- Sloan with shells or rocks, so I decided to use shells we picked up on the beach and hot glue them into a shadow box. I added a few pictures from our trips. I am waiting on my mom to send me copies of our pictures from Christmas. I was really slacking on pictures the past few days.



The best part of Christmas was seeing all my friends and family, though! I have really missed all of them and it was so nice being able to spend time with everyone. I also learned that a lot of them enjoy my blog (Nanny, Joan, Katie, Kaylie). They may be the only ones. Now if I can only get them to start following me or comment on something, so I know that they are still there!

When we left Georgia, it was 38 degrees at 930.


All bundled up!
We arrived home to 75 degree temps :)

Tonight for dinner we had..... wait for it.... TACOS! AGAIN!

I decided to change a few things, tonight, to make our tacos a little different. I added corn kernels to the ground turkey, peppers, and onions, and keep a few diced peppers to top my tacos with.


Tomatoes

Taco Filling


I was playing with my new camera tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...