- 1 1/4 cup Flour Sifted
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg (I used egg substitute)
- 1 cup Blueberry Flavored Beer (or any fruit flavor.)
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Mix together Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt.
- To dry ingredients, add butter, egg, and beer. Pour beer in slowly to prevent extra foam.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and add 1/4 cup of batter to pan.
- Pancakes are ready to flip when golden brown.
- Serve with syrup and powdered sugar.
- 1/2 cup Syrup (I use sugar free syrup but any syrup will do)
- 2 tablespoons Beer
- Combined ingredients and warm in microwave for 30 seconds.
One Serving: One Pancake and 1/4 cup Syrup mixture. Serving does not include powdered sugar.
One Pancake 100 calories
1/4 cup Syrup 37 calories
|The batter mixed together|
|Can't forget the powdered sugar|