I have a basic pancake I copied from a basic culinary skills book I borrowed from the library a while back.
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Combine with sugar.
- Mix together egg, butter, vanilla, and milk. Add wet ingredients into dry.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Spray pan with cooking spray or a teaspoon of butter.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter into pan.
- Pancakes are ready to flip when bottom is golden brown.
- Serve with syrup and powdered sugar
|Huck warmed up some Jalapeno sausage which was a nice balance with the sweet pancakes and syrup|
|Huck snapped a picture of me sleeping this morning too. Does this look familiar??|
Just like his mommy!