Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Name Is Earl

This morning we woke up and traveled back to Port Saint Lucie for breakfast with Huck's coworkers. Everyone meet at Bob Evans around 11. I ordered the Farms Market Omelet. After seeing the pancakes, I really regretted my choice. Now, I have to make pancakes this week.

We arrived home around 2, and started watching My Name Is Earl on Netflix. We finally took a break around 6 to exchange Christmas ornaments. We decided to start a new tradition, so we each bought an ornament that reminded us of the other person. Huck hide my ornament on the tree, so I had to search for it which made it more fun. We will definitely continue this tradition.  

Food inspired ornament for me...

Florida Santa on a Four wheeler for Huck.  


After our ornament exchange, I made some french onion dip and we continued our My Name Is Earl marathon. 

Low Fat French Onion Dip
  • 1 Tbsp French Onion Soup Mix (I used Lipton brand)
  • 1/4 Cup Fat Free Sour Cream
    • Mix ingredients together and serve with chips.
This dip had a total of 70 calories for 4 tablespoon compared to store bought french onion dip with 80+ for just 2 tablespoons. I like making my own, so I can eat twice as much and not feel so guilty.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...