Ham and Cheese Omelette
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Shredded Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Ham-Chopped
- Cooking Spray
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat pan over medium to medium low heat. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Scramble eggs together with salt and pepper and add to pan.
- Left pan and spread eggs around evenly in pan. Shake pan to loosen eggs. Flip eggs and top with ham and cheese.
- Place eggs on plate folding eggs over toppings.
|The weather is so nice here everyone decided to go to the beach, I think.|
Before we left to go to the beach, I place one of the pork roast into the crock pot.
Crock Pot Pork Roast with Gravy
- 2 lb Pork Roast
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 2 Cup Water
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- Place ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Reserve 2 cup liquid add to a pan over medium heat.
- Mix together flour with 1/4 cup water and add to broth.
- Serve sauce over meat
I served the pork with Garlic Smashed Potatoes and Green Beans.
Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs Potatoes-peeled and diced
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Clove Garlic-Minced
- 1-2 Tbsp Butter
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Add butter, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Add broth 1/4 cup at a time until you get desired consistency.
- Serve with sauce and pork.
|Yummy!! Great way to end dinner!|
We decided since we did not really know what to do in the area and would just stay home for NYE. We walked to the liquor store. We felt a little trashy walking back with our brown bag and case of Bud Light.
We stayed up and watched football and the ball drop, and we made really cool hates to wear.
Yes we are dorky! But it is nice to have someone to be dorky with!
2011 was a great year with so many exciting things happening and I can't wait to see what 2012 has to offer! (Saying 2012 seems so weird!!!)
I hope everyone had a great New Years.