But it only took me 10 minutes to get home. Today made me miss the ER, though. And made me upset again because I haven't finished school and I am still working crappy jobs that I do not like.
Cooking dinner, tonight, made me feel better.
- 6 Bell Peppers
- 1 Package Yellow Rice
- 1 Can Ro Tel
- 1/2 Cup Peppers-Diced
- 1/2 lb Ground Turkey-Browned and Drained
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 6 Slices Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Mix in peppers, Ro Tel, turkey, and cheese.
- Add mixture to inside of peppers.
- Place peppers in a baking dish and add 1/2 inch of water to the pot. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven and cook until cheese melts.