Monday, December 19, 2011

I can't drink water??

Today was my first day at my new job. The pros of my new job: It is 10 minutes from the house, it is only Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, the office is busy (I didn't sit down once today), all the people there really work, yea that is about it. The cons: The only thing I do is chart for the doctor, I know nothing about skin or cosmetic surgery procedures, I can not have anything to drink at the nurses station. The last one really sucked. It is bad enough I can't snack during the day but no water??

But it only took me 10 minutes to get home. Today made me miss the ER, though. And made me upset again because I haven't finished school and I am still working crappy jobs that I do not like.

Cooking dinner, tonight, made me feel better.

Stuffed Peppers

  • 6 Bell Peppers
  • 1 Package Yellow Rice
  • 1 Can Ro Tel
  • 1/2 Cup Peppers-Diced
  • 1/2 lb Ground Turkey-Browned and Drained 
  • 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
  • 6 Slices Cheese  
    • Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 
    • Cook rice according to package directions. Mix in peppers, Ro Tel, turkey, and cheese. 
    • Add mixture to inside of peppers. 
    • Place peppers in a baking dish and add 1/2 inch of water to the pot. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. 
    • Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven and cook until cheese melts. 
      • Enjoy!! 

All we had was Hot Ro Tel so I needed extra sour cream.


I also made cupcakes tonight. 

I bought a box of sugar free cake mix the other day. 

Randomness Cupcakes 
  • 1 Package Yellow Cake Mix (I used Sugar Free)
  • 1/2 Cup Toasted Nuts-Chopped
  • 1/2 Cup Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chips
  • 2 tsp Cinnamon 
  • 3 Eggs
  • 1 Cup Water
  • 1/3 Cup Applesauce (I used homemade)
  • Whipped Cream
    • Preheat oven to 325.
    • Mix together first 6 ingredients.
    • Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners 2/3 of the way full. 
    • Bake 20 minutes. Cupcakes are finished when toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. 
    • Allow to cool completely (I skipped this step) 
    • Frost with whipped cream.  
Not the prettiest! But really yummy!! 
Oh our A/C isn't working today either. One good thing about renting, but it is way to hot here not to have A/C

2 comments:

  1. So I finally checked out your blog. I feel like I am being nosy or something. But, you guys dont fell so far away. I like it. These peppers look great, btw. Jessica F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put everything on here for people to see. Do not feel nosy! I want people to look at it!! Mackenzie's pictures are the cutest part so far

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...