Well, I made it through my first "week" at my new job. I have yet to do anything though. I am thankful to have a job and like my mom said, at least I am getting paid. I have been doing a few crafty things the past few nights as Christmas gifts. I will post them after Christmas just in case any of my family looks at my blog.
I also made Lasagna for dinner last night.
Egg Plant Lasagna
- 1/2 lb Lasagna Noodles
- 1/2 lb Ground Turkey-
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- 2 Cloves Garlic-Chopped
- 1/2 Onion-Chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 Egg Plant- Sliced Thin
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onions and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add turkey and cook until brown. Add sauce.
- Add a spoonful of sauce to the bottom of a pan.
- Layer pasta, sauce, egg plant, cheese, until all the ingredients are used up.
- Cover in foil and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook until cheese is brown.