Friday, December 23, 2011

Lasagna


Well, I made it through my first "week" at my new job. I have yet to do anything though. I am thankful to have a job and like my mom said, at least I am getting paid. I have been doing a few crafty things the past few nights as Christmas gifts. I will post them after Christmas just in case any of my family looks at my blog.

I also made Lasagna for dinner last night. 

Egg Plant Lasagna

  • 1/2 lb Lasagna Noodles
  • 1/2 lb Ground Turkey-
  • 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
  • 2 Cloves Garlic-Chopped
  • 1/2 Onion-Chopped
  • 2 Cups Shredded Cheese 
  • 1/2 Egg Plant- Sliced Thin
  • 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
    • Cook pasta according to package directions
    • Preheat oven to 350.
    • Heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onions and cook 3-5 minutes. 
    • Add turkey and cook until brown. Add sauce. 
    • Add a spoonful of sauce to the bottom of a pan. 
    • Layer pasta, sauce, egg plant, cheese, until all the ingredients are used up. 
    • Cover in foil and bake for 25-35 minutes. 
    • Remove foil and cook until cheese is brown. 
    • ENJOY! 



Last post using my camera phone :) My blog is about to get an upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...