Reese's Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 Stick) Room Temp
- 1/2 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 1/4 Cup AP Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 12 Full-Size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (or other candy bar)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat baking mats (or spray with nonstick spray).
2. In a large bowl, use electric mixer to cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add egg and continue to mix until light and fluffy.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add dry mixture to wet mixture. Stir together just until the dry ingredients are incorporated. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
4. Plan for baking 6 to 8 cookies on a large baking sheet. Scoop out a heaping Tablespoonful of dough and place it on your cookie sheet. Use a sugared fork to make a criss-cross on the dough (to smash it down a bit). Top with a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. The top with another heaping Tablespoonful of dough (so that the PB Cup is sandwiched between two scoopfuls of dough). Use a sugared fork to criss-cross the top and make sure the dough is covering most of the PB Cup. Stud a few extra chocolate chips on top. Repeat with remaining cookie dough and PB Cups.
5. Bake for about 12 minutes, until cookies are lightly browned and almost set.
|Trust me they did not cool for long!!|
|They are huge! I could not eat more then one.|