- 1 Onion- Diced
- 5-7 Roma Tomatoes-Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic-Chopped
- 1 Red Pepper- Diced
- 1-2 Jalapenos- Finely Chopped
- 6 oz Sausage
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 8 oz Shrimp
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cooking Spray
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Saute onions until translucent.
- Add garlic, peppers, tomatoes, and sausage to pan. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add stock and seasonings. Taste to check seasons and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Add Shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve over rice.
Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 3 Cups Rice Krispies
- Melt butter over low heat
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add Rice Krispies and stir to combined.
- Spread onto a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray (I used butter flavored) and allow to cool completely.
|Already taking a break from stirring!!|
I have a job interview Friday at an office right down the road. I'm happy to have an interview somewhere! Now time to relax. It is hard doing nothing all day!!