Saturday, December 31, 2011

I want a lot of things...

Today, we went to Miami for Huck to look at a claim. We stopped in West Hollywood for lunch on our way home. Not on purpose but it looked like a nice spot for lunch an a cool area to visit again. We were walking down the street and stumbled across Pizza Rustica. They have $5 slices of pizza. Huge slices of pizza. I ordered the BBQ Chicken and Huck ordered the Meat Lovers. The best part was the crust. It was really crispy. They also offer $1 beer Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Meat Lover


 BBQ Chicken

Daily Pic of Ooper sleeping! 

On our way home, we stopped by Best Buy where I bought a NEW COMPUTER! I convinced Huck I really needed a new computer for helping him with his work ;) JK! I really need to take my adjuster test, so I really do need a computer, and he is almost always using his computer.

Hopefully blogging will be a lot easier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...