Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oma's Cookies

Oma is German for Grandmother. Huck's Oma use to make these cookies for him all the time, and for the last few weeks he has been wanting some. Last night while talking to his mom, I asked her if she knew the recipe. This recipe is his Great Grandmother recipe for Sugar Cookies. I made the dough and me and Huck used our cookie cutters we bought at Sur La Table to cut out some cool cookies.




The long one is London :) 

Huck is teaching me how to write estimates in the program he uses for work. While we were working, London was sleeping on his bed behind us. Every few minutes, I would look back and he would be in a different position, so I decided to snap a few pictures. 











1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look yummy and London is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...