Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This is what happens when Huck does the grocery shopping

Well my computer has officially died tonight. This makes blogging a little more complicated. I am not able to click on anything and random files open multiply times. I am not sure what is going on with it.

For dinner we had Steak, AGAIN!!

When I go to the grocery store, I think about what different meals I can make. When Huck goes, he thinks about getting stuff for his usually meals. And if I make something one way, that is how he always wants it which makes it hard to experiment to make a dish better. My goal over the next few weeks is to stop using packaged food and using more vegetables. I just have to keep Huck's mind off the tacos and steak.

I played with my camera a little more tonight too.



I think this picture is amazing!! 


For the corn I just cooked it in a pan with garlic and salt and pepper. It was Huck's idea to cook corn with potatoes. 


A few other pictures... 



One of my favorites 


I can see you... 










Tomorrow, my goal is to clean the whole house and come up with a new, healthy meal for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...