Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It is snowing here

Today, we stopped by Publix to get their Family Meal Deal. It includes 8 pieces fried chicken, 2 sides, and Kings Hawaiian Rolls for $10!! It is a great deal!! We enjoyed our cheap meal by the beach.

The waves were very calm today. It was kind of eerie. Huck and Jud (our temporary roommate) looked for shells in the water, and I enjoyed the sun for about 5 minutes. After that, I was bored. Luckily, the boys didn't want to stay long, so we came home and sat by the pool for a little while. When I talked to my mom, she told me they had snow flurries at home today. It is crazy to think about snow at home when it is 80 degrees here. I'm not complaining though! :)



Sea Grapes that line the beach in Jupiter
Huck was attacked by a shark today, too. A 12 foot Great White. The shark thought he tasted like chicken.  
For dinner, I had leftover Tamales and Rice Krispie Treats and me and Huck watched 24 Hours After Pearl Harbor.  

I also found Huck's Christmas Present today! He is going to love it.

Our pool side entertainment. I bet you can't guess which one is mine.

What is your favorite 'Foodie' book?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...